Xbox One Quick Resume?

AdvocateOfNyx
Go to solution Solved by Npiet1,

Nah it was a feature on Xbox one too. It was a selling point of there's too, but only one game and then apps. The series X can do multiple titles.

I've had an Xbox One for a few years now and never really used it regularly, but I started a Skyrim save on my phone using Xbox cloud gaming so I have been using it continue playing.  I went back to the main menu of the console, powered it off (not completely off, just by waving my hand in front of it to put it in to hibernation) and left it alone for about 24 hours.  When I turned it back on, it put me right back in the game in the exact spot I was before instantly.  I'm a little confused as I thought this was a major feature advertised in next gen consoles.  Am I misunderstanding something or has Microsoft added a similar feature to Xbox One consoles?

-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-

Nah it was a feature on Xbox one too. It was a selling point of there's too, but only one game and then apps. The series X can do multiple titles.

Proud owner of a custom water cooled Ryzen 1400. 5800x  

16 hours ago, Npiet1 said:

I see, thank you for clarification.  

-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-