PC will not boot, even from liveusb.

I had a random hard reset happening the last couple of weeks. I tried to monitor both power and heat and couldn't see any issues with either before it would suddenly do a hard reset. Sometimes it would reset almost immediately after booting again and other times it would work without issues for days. Some times I was gaming, other times I was just watching youtube or surfing the net. Yesterday I exchanged the PSU with a new (same as old) and removed a power strip I thought might have had some issues and it worked flawlessly until this morning and now it won't boot at all. I sometimes get the "Automatic Windows Repair" text but after a few seconds it resets again. I've tried booting from USB, both windows 10 and Ubuntu, but after hitting "Boot from live usb" it just resets again. So it seems the bootloader runs, but it's having trouble handling over to OS startup of some kind. Have tried resetting CMOS and updating to latest BIOS. I have recently installed a new nvme M.2 unit and the issues started after (not immediately right after), but the monitoring software for the device reported no errors as far as I can tell. 

• Windows 10 64 bit
  • Asus ROG stric x570-f with latest BIOS
  • AMD 3700X 
  • 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 SDRAM DIMM 288-pin
  • Gainward GeForce RTX 3070 Phoenix GS
  • Samsung 960 EVO 250GB M.2 PCIe SSD (BOOT device)
  • WD Black SN850 NVMe SSD (new storage drive)
  • 2 x Samsung SSD 840 EVO 250GB BK OEM (Storage)
  • Corsair RMX750 (750W 80+ gold)

What do you mean it "resets" during boot? Does your screen freeze and it eventually turns off? Is it just an instant turn off? Can you acces the bios? I would try common easy trouble shooting techniques: Reseat Ram and try different slots as well as running just one stick, reseat your graphics card. check for burned out motherboard pins? maybe your old psu went bad? If you have spare parts to swap in or an 2nd pc try ruling out the faulty components if it would turn out to be an hardware failure. Tho i would consider a gpu bios failure tho idk how that would have happened

Ping me or quote me in replys ples. Anyone talking about AiOs and trashing people for a front mount watch THIS JAYZTWOCENTS VID because u 99.9% skipped or didnt understand the Gamers Nexus vid...

Spoiler

Also pineapple doesnt go on pizza

Have you tried booting without the new m.2 installed? Just to rule it out?

Instant turn off. Like if you push the reset button. The AIO fans ramp up and then BIOS screen. I've tried reseating the GPU (which is a horrible job, do not buy the same motherboard, the layout is atrocious). Was hoping to not have to remove the m.2, as it's glued to the shroud with thermal adhesive and I'm afraid of damaging something. I've had the same issue with two different PSUs, so I feel confident ruling that out. 

I haven't tried removing memory sticks, but windows memory test (which I got to run earlier in the week when it did actually reboot) found no errors. 

I just don't see the mechanism by which this fails in this manner. I was so certain it was a faulty PSU, but that didn't pan out. 

Update: I've tried without the new m.2 disk, I've tried removing all but one of the memory modules, I've tried removing all sata storage and I tried removing a wireless networking card. No change, will not boot. Next step will be to try a different GPU and if that doesn't work I'm afraid it has to be the motherboard. Hopefully I still have some sort of warranty on the thing..

Tried different GPU, no dice. Next will be to take out and reseat the CPU. Maybe baby.. 

• 4 weeks later...

So, this is old and I guess no one cares, but old, unresolved forum posts like these annoy the heck out of me when they pop up in my google searches, so to complete this topic; I solved the issue by replacing the CPU with an identical one. PC now functioning as normal. I've sent the old CPU back to the supplier for warranty.