B550 Tomahawk ARGB Header Max Wattage!

Hi, recently built my gaming rig and chose a B550 Tomahawk featuring 2 ARGB Headers. First (JRAINBOW1) is used for 3 propitiatory 6-pin argb case fans (which are also connected to PSU via SATA, each fan 18 LEDs/1.8W - is all power drawn by PSU, or also by mobo?) and the second one (JRAINBOW2 )is used for (DeepCool MF150GT) 3 aftermarket propitiatory 3-pin argb fans with the specs below (don't know if these numbers are for total 3 fans of the package or for 1. Also total LEDs are 60 (20 each)

LED Connector 3-pin(+5V-D-G)
LED Rated Voltage 5 VDC
LED Rated Current 0.74 A±10%
LED Power Consumption 3.7 W

Obviously I connect these 6 total fans to the 2 headers, through 2 rgb hubs (3+3 for propitiatory connectors of 2 different brands) Now I want to add (x2 Phanteks Neon Digital RGB LED Strip M5) argb led strips from a third different brand with ''propitiatory'' 3pin connectors, tho I think I will be able to connect them to exactly the same female 3pin headers of the one already existed DeepCool hub (which ends to JRAINBOW2 where the 3 fans with the above specs are connected) These strips are 5V, total 76 LEDs (38 each) KS6812, with a maximum of 1,14A, 5,7W each (total 11,4W for 2 strips) Mobo's manual says 'The JRAINBOW connector supports up to 75 LEDs WS2812B Individually Addressable RGB LED strips (5V/Data/Ground) with the maximum power rating of 3A 5V (so 15W) In the case of 20% brightness, the connector supports up to 200 LEDs. Questions is, will I be able to safely connect these strips to my mobo, or something bad will happen? Don't know exactly what math should I do to solve this. If my mobo can't eventually handle it, is there any other way to power these strips but also to control them via mobo? Thanks in advance for every possible answer!!

What happens when you pull too much current on a fused line? It breaks the fuse.

3A at 5v is 15w max rated. To be safe, we can say 5 to 6 0.5a rgb fans in total. 

I'd do 2 strips per header and call that safe enough.

My original smart ass answer was going to be 

B550 Tomahawk ARGB Header Max Wattage!

200.gif.5f432ea733dabb3d9fd690066ee11b30.gif