water found on my H80 fan

so this morning i was cleaning my PC from dust and when i opened the case I saw some water drops spread on the internal fan of my H80 or some kind of humidity, i had a look to it and it seems to be ok, i can´t see any puncture or anything weird on it, so my question is has anyone had this before?

thank you

with me whoever, ahead who can

What sort of enviroment do you live in? Tropical? And if yes then do you have very cold air conditioning?

I live in Manchester,UK so its a rainning weather and betwen 80 and 90% of humditiy enviroment. I thought that the cause could be the weather but i prefer to ask just in case

with me whoever, ahead who can

I'd monitor it over the next few days, warm the room up where the computer is stored. To eliminate the possibility of it coming from condensation. 

I just went through this with my old H80 last week. I noticed it when messing around and changing the setup from exhaust to intake to check temperatures that there was some coolant droplets on one of the fans. When I changed fans to the NF-F12s a few months ago, one of the mounting screws went in cock-eyed and I think that's what did it. I ran it with the possibility of it springing a bigger leak for a few days while I waited for the H100i and was ok. Promptly threw the thing out after the H100 went in. lol

You can try taking the H80 off of your case and shaking it to see if anything comes out - just to rule out the screws being in and sealing a possible puncture.

(first post and hello!)

| Case: Cooler Master Sniper Black | CPU: i7-3770k @ 4.5GHz | Motherboard: MSI Z77A-GD65 | Video: 2x EVGA GTX680 Classified SLI | RAM: 16GB G-Skill Sniper 1866 |

Drives: OWC Electra 60GB SSD, Crucial M4 128GB SSD, 2x WD Black 500GB, WD Black 640GB | Cooling: H100i w/ 2 Noctua NF-F12s push | Sound: ASUS Xonar DX 7.1 |

| Power Supply: Corsair TX750 |