Windows 10 bluescreen bootloop

So I have bluescreens with all sorts of errors, after Windows updated to KB5000802. 0xc00021a, system service exception, kmode exception not handled, dpc watchdog violation and many more. I tried to get onto the desktop and uninstall the said update, but it didn't help, still all sorts of errors. Then I tried to boot from my Win 10 CD. Sometimes it works and I can get into the install menu and switch to the service options, but all the available options there for repairing or going back to a prev timestamp don't work. Somehow I got into another menu that has the points for reseting windows and uninstalling updates in it. I don't really want to reset windows (i.e. I have a student Photoshop version on there for which I don't have the key anymore), and the uninstall for featureupdates didn't work, but for quality updates it did. But still no help.

Now I want to get back into that menu, because reseting it without loosing data seems like a good option now after 12h of troubleshooting, but I can't anymore.

So my questions: How can I get into that menu, or can I reset without loosing personal data via a cmd line? And: Would it be posible to install windows from scratch to a new Sata SSD and put the m.2 back in when that's done to get the data off of it, or would that result in bluescreens again?