First in game cryptocurrency pizza order ever

Summary

On 3/12 2021 a user successfully placed a order for domino's pizza through a in-game kiosk built buy another user named Lastraum. All while never leaving the blockchain based world called decentraland.

Quotes

Metaverse developers Metazone are pushing boundaries as they will launch the option to directly order pizza at Domino’s from within Decentraland. This Friday March 12th at 2AM UTC they will live order a pizza from Domino’s through their interface and have it delivered at someone’s home. Everybody can join the event live inside Decentraland.

My thoughts

I think is freaking amazing that decentraland users are pushing this technology so far so fast. As a user and a mana coin holder in just the past few weeks I've seen this place explode in popularity. It's definitely going to be the beginning of ready player one style world and we are only just seeing the early stages.

Sources

https://www.playtoearn.online/2021/03/11/soon-you-order-pizza-while-traveling-in-decentraland/

2 minutes ago, Heliian said:

This is an ad for decentraland.  

Whoop dee doo basil. 

Lol no it's not it's literally a bunch of random Redditors that decided to put a pizza kiosk in this game. No one from the decentraland company had anything to do with this (at least from my understanding)