Pc will not tun on

I just got done building my first pc ever and it will not turn on at all.I have tried to reseat the 8 pin cpu power and the 24 pin power. I have reseated the cpu as well. My specs are:

Msi MAG b550 gaming edge wifi

Ryzen 5 3600

Sapphire r9 390 nitro 8gb

msi A750gf power supply

msi core liquid 240R

Msi Mag forge 100R case

8gb ddr4 memory

i tested the power supply on a old acer laying around and it power on with it. Do I maybe have a dead CPU or dead Morher board or maybe bad ram?

are the correct pins being shorted for the power button

Do any of the debug led light on the motherboard? 

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

try reseating the ram, if everything is built correctly and the front panel connectors are in the correct places then something may be broken. Look at your motherboard manual and double check the front panel connectors are in the correct places. Also, make sure the switch on the back of the power supply is turned on.

51 minutes ago, brob said:

Do any of the debug led light on the motherboard? 

None I pulled the mother board out and set it on the cardboard box it came is the and hooked the power up to it and shorted the pins and still nothing I tried the power supply on another computer laying around and it came on so I am thinking maybe I have a bad mother board.

8 hours ago, Amoebaboy said:

try reseating the ram, if everything is built correctly and the front panel connectors are in the correct places then something may be broken. Look at your motherboard manual and double check the front panel connectors are in the correct places. Also, make sure the switch on the back of the power supply is turned on.

I reseated everything and still no power to motherboard no debug leds or anything. I tried the power supply on a different pc and that pc turned on. I tried a HP power supply on my motherboard just the ATX part and shirt the pins and still no leds from debug nor the RGB on the motherboard

If no led on the motherboard light when the psu is plugged in and turned on (switch on back of psu) then motherboard is not getting power.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

8 hours ago, brob said:

If no led on the motherboard light when the psu is plugged in and turned on (switch on back of psu) then motherboard is not getting power.

I used a paper clip and the power supply will turn on and everything tried that power supply on a HP desktop and it turned on just fine. I have tried to jump the pin to make it turn on but it just won’t turn on at all. I have A RMA for the mother board through New egg. Don’t know how long the whole process will take for me to get a replacement one from them