Ryzen Laptop

I'm looking at 3 ryzen laptops within  a similar price range what do you recommend I get. 

Will mostly be mostly used for: web browsing, league of legends,  Microsoft office, watching Youtube, some slight Photoshop and Premiere.

https://benstore.com.ph/lenovo/4545-lenovo-yoga-6-133-2-in-1-touch-laptop-ryzen-5-pro-4650u-amd-radeon-graphics-8gb-ddr4-256gb-ssd-abyss-blue-.html

https://benstore.com.ph/acer/4276-acer-swift-3-sf314-42-r9yn-14-laptop-ryzen-7-4700u-amd-radeon-graphics-8gb-lpddr4-512gb-ssd-.html

https://benstore.com.ph/lenovo/4270-lenovo-flex-5-14-2-in-1-laptop-ryzen-5-4500u-amd-radeon-graphics-16gb-ddr4-256gb-ssd-graphite-grey-.html

Acer Swift 3

Ryzen 7 4700U/8GB LPDDR4/512GB SSD/14"

Lenovo Flex 5 14" 2-in-1 Laptop
Ryzen 5 4500U/16GB DDR4/256GB SSD/ Digital Pen Bundle/14 "Touchscreen/2-in-1 laptop

Lenovo Yoga 6 13.3" 2-in-1 Touch Laptop
Ryzen 5 PRO 4650U/8GB DDR4/256GB SSD/13.3 "Touchscreen/2-in-1 laptop

I'm coming from a laptop with the below specs
i5 7200U/8GB DDR4/128GB SSD/13.3 "Touchscreen/2-in-1 laptop

All of them have more cpu.  The intel is 4/8.  Use case becomes important.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

Model wise: Swift 3

If want a decent display: Yoga 6

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128

2 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

All of them have more cpu.  The intel is 4/8.  Use case becomes important.

does it matter if i go 10th or 11th gen if i go intel?

1 hour ago, mikeschua5 said:

does it matter if i go 10th or 11th gen if i go intel?

There’s not much public data on 11xxx atm.  There was one leak from Andand tech because some reseller in the EU released chips early which allowed anyone who bought one to legally break embargo.  The impression developed from that implied that 11xxx wasn’t much better, and possibly slightly worse than 10xxx.  It may all be a piece of marketing misdirection of course because intel seemed more happy about the leak than they should.  10xxx doesn’t do a few things that 11xxx will.  The question is do you care?  I suspect myself it won’t matter for around 5 years, for gaming, after which who knows?

Various intel CPUs come with different iGPUs though and if you’re using one it can matter a lot.  Iirc Xe was a big jump, but some Xes may be crippled.  I don’t know.

Edited by Bombastinator

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

22 hours ago, Bombastinator said:

There’s not much public data on 11xxx atm.  There was one leak from Andand tech because some reseller in the EU released chips early which allowed anyone who bought one to legally break embargo.  The impression developed from that implied that 11xxx wasn’t much better, and possibly slightly worse than 10xxx.  It may all be a piece of marketing misdirection of course because intel seemed more happy about the leak than they should.  10xxx doesn’t do a few things that 11xxx will.  The question is do you care?  I suspect myself it won’t matter for around 5 years, for gaming, after which who knows?

Various intel CPUs come with different iGPUs though and if you’re using one it can matter a lot.  Iirc Xe was a big jump, but some Xes may be crippled.  I don’t know.

fair enough, I saw a a Microsoft Surface Go for the same price  with a 10th gen intel i5 that i considered alternatively

7 minutes ago, mikeschua5 said:

fair enough, I saw a a Microsoft Surface Go for the same price  with a 10th gen intel i5 that i considered alternatively

Derp.  I was thinking about desktop 11xxx.  Laptop 11xxx is supposed to be somewhat better in terms of relative speed.  It doesn’t beat ryzen3 but it does beat Ryzen2.  None of the differences are huge though.