Problems

TikesPlays

My ssd worked on a different pc fine then I moved it to a new pc it dont show in bios only in file explorer 

13 minutes ago, Benji said:

Either you got it the wrong way around or you aren't looking properly in the BIOS. Because if it shows up in an OS it will also show up in the BIOS. A storage medium that isn't detected by the BIOS but by the OS is rather uncommon and doesn't exist as even BIOSes show bootable USB media and all SATA/NVMe devices independent of bootable or not.

Not to mention that both the title and the post in general are as non-descriptive as they can possibly be.

I go to the boot option its not there 

Just now, Benji said:

What are you trying to do? Are you trying to boot off a USB stick? Hard drive? What exactly are you trying to accomplish? If it shows up in the File Explorer but not in the BIOS boot menu, it is simply not a bootable storage medium.

I'm trying too boot off it it has windows on and I use to boot with it

1 minute ago, Benji said:

Yeah, in that case it simply isn't bootable anymore (if it ever was), probably because you modified partitions or files on the disk. You'll have to install on the system that it's supposed to run on. Either that, or you're trying to run such an ancient Windows install that it is a CSM system and you've disabled CSM. Or the other way around (UEFI-only set as boot preference and it's not a UEFI install), that can lead to a device having a Windows install but not showing up.

If I fully reset my pc from a USB will it fix ?