Windows 10 network issues

Hi so i have a dell inspiron laptop and it works great. However, since the past week i recently got a new internet service provider and since then i cannot see the router on my laptop networks tab. I see all other wifis in the area and i can connect to them and use them but this specific one that i got does bot show. Can anybody pls help ive tried everything doesn't work though. I did uninstall the wireless bandwidth driver from device manager and restart and then it shows but after a bit it disappears again and then i cannot see my network again. 
ive tried resetting my laptop and reinstalling windows

ive tried resetting network settings 

tried resetting tcp/ip

tried resetting everything 

even ran command prompt as administrator and there were some netsh related commands i ran but still nothing the issue is still there. I really need help. 
i have even updated windows network drivers as well as the windows software itself its up to date. I appreciate any help more than happy to try. 

When you switched ISPs did you get new networking hardware (router, modem, etc)? Can you connect to the network on other devices? or is it just the laptop?

Are you running 5G Network? because if you are your laptop might only support 2.4.