Cod Cold War. Cpu cores

chunguran

Hello guys I have a big question so recently in this week when the big update came out of cod I just started to monitor again the temps and cores of my pc and I noticed that the game is using all the core between 60 to 85 o a bit more percent goes down and up all time and my question is of this is normal for the game or not my pc is a I7 9700K water cooled and a 2070 GeForce and the game is all ultra except rtx  ty so much for the help 

6 minutes ago, chunguran said:

Hello guys I have a big question so recently in this week when the big update came out of cod I just started to monitor again the temps and cores of my pc and I noticed that the game is using all the core between 60 to 85 o a bit more percent goes down and up all time and my question is of this is normal for the game or not my pc is a I7 9700K water cooled and a 2070 GeForce and the game is all ultra except rtx  ty so much for the help 

Yes, that’s normal. It uses all of mine as well..... it’s seemingly a pretty poorly optimized game, but yes it seems to use as many threads as it can, at least it uses all 16 of mine. 

Rig: i7 13700k - - Asus Z790-P Wifi - - RTX 4080 - - 4x16GB 6000MHz - - Samsung 990 Pro 2TB NVMe Boot + Main Programs - - Assorted SATA SSD's for Photo Work - - Corsair RM850x - - Sound BlasterX EA-5 - - Corsair XC8 JTC Edition - - Corsair GPU Full Cover GPU Block - - XT45 X-Flow 420 + UT60 280 rads - - EK XRES RGB PWM - - Fractal Define S2 - - Acer Predator X34 -- Logitech G502 - - Logitech G710+ - - Logitech Z5500 - - LTT Deskpad

Headphones/amp/dac: Schiit Lyr 3 - - Fostex TR-X00 - - Sennheiser HD 6xx

Homelab/ Media Server: Proxmox VE host - - 512 NVMe Samsung 980 RAID Z1 for VM's/Proxmox boot - - Xeon e5 2660 V4- - Supermicro X10SRF-i - - 128 GB ECC 2133 - - 10x4 TB WD Red RAID Z2 - - Corsair 750D - - Corsair RM650i - - Dell H310 6Gbps SAS HBA - - Intel RES2SC240 SAS Expander - - TreuNAS + many other VM’s

iPhone 14 Pro - 2018 MacBook Air

25 minutes ago, LIGISTX said:

Yes, that’s normal. It uses all of mine as well..... it’s seemingly a pretty poorly optimized game, but yes it seems to use as many threads as it can, at least it uses all 16 of mine. 

Good to know also is poor optimized for the gpu as well lol rtx is bs in the game have to disable drops frames to80 and with out goes to200 and also use more memory than it says Mai goes to 6,5k of the 8 and I have set to 80 percent so yea  also I’m using the beta riva tuning so yea hah going to try with the old bit well what can we do lol  ty for answering so fast 

29 minutes ago, LIGISTX said:

Also another question my rtx goes up to 77 dg is that good just asking heheh is a 2 fan model not 3 geforce 

12 hours ago, chunguran said:

Also another question my rtx goes up to 77 dg is that good just asking heheh is a 2 fan model not 3 geforce 

Yea thats fine. Under 80 is solid.

Rig: i7 13700k - - Asus Z790-P Wifi - - RTX 4080 - - 4x16GB 6000MHz - - Samsung 990 Pro 2TB NVMe Boot + Main Programs - - Assorted SATA SSD's for Photo Work - - Corsair RM850x - - Sound BlasterX EA-5 - - Corsair XC8 JTC Edition - - Corsair GPU Full Cover GPU Block - - XT45 X-Flow 420 + UT60 280 rads - - EK XRES RGB PWM - - Fractal Define S2 - - Acer Predator X34 -- Logitech G502 - - Logitech G710+ - - Logitech Z5500 - - LTT Deskpad

Headphones/amp/dac: Schiit Lyr 3 - - Fostex TR-X00 - - Sennheiser HD 6xx

Homelab/ Media Server: Proxmox VE host - - 512 NVMe Samsung 980 RAID Z1 for VM's/Proxmox boot - - Xeon e5 2660 V4- - Supermicro X10SRF-i - - 128 GB ECC 2133 - - 10x4 TB WD Red RAID Z2 - - Corsair 750D - - Corsair RM650i - - Dell H310 6Gbps SAS HBA - - Intel RES2SC240 SAS Expander - - TreuNAS + many other VM’s

iPhone 14 Pro - 2018 MacBook Air