Ram choice

Go to solution Solved by Rainbrew,
2 minutes ago, Rainbrew said:

Hello, I'm looking around for ram for my upcoming pc upgrade. I want a mainly white theme for the build so I want to purchase white ram and I'm currently looking at either the white 32gb from Crucial (ballistix cl16 3200mhz) or a 32gb kit from Goodram (3600 Cl17 IRDM PRO). I've read that ryzen processors can be picky with ram speeds and I'm planning to pair this with a 5600x on an MSI MPG x570 Gaming Edge WIFI board, and I have no idea what to look for in terms of ram. I've only ever heard of crucial before and the price difference between the two sets is completely negligible. Thanks in advance!

Nvm I was just informed by the store that they're out of the goodram variant, Crucial it is then!

Hello, I'm looking around for ram for my upcoming pc upgrade. I want a mainly white theme for the build so I want to purchase white ram and I'm currently looking at either the white 32gb from Crucial (ballistix cl16 3200mhz) or a 32gb kit from Goodram (3600 Cl17 IRDM PRO). I've read that ryzen processors can be picky with ram speeds and I'm planning to pair this with a 5600x on an MSI MPG x570 Gaming Edge WIFI board, and I have no idea what to look for in terms of ram. I've only ever heard of crucial before and the price difference between the two sets is completely negligible. Thanks in advance!

2 minutes ago, Rainbrew said:

Nvm I was just informed by the store that they're out of the goodram variant, Crucial it is then!

If you can spend a little extra, I suggest getting the 3600MHz RAM speed Crucial Ballistix kit.

I'd say it's worth the money, and will help you loads with your build.

→  Kindly quote or mention me if you would like a reply back.

<famous quote>