PC Turns off automatically.

Arshath7

Hello, I'm facing this issue recently. When turning on my  pc, it shuts down automatically and turns on again for 2 times before completely booting up into OS.

This happens everyday, only when I turn on my pc for the first time. Attached the screenshot of the error. This never happens if I restart my pc anytime in the day or shut down and on it again. I swapped out my CMOS battery to a new one and still, this issue exists. I even set the SATA to RAID yet it doesn't fix this error.

My PC running on Win 10 64bit. i7 8700K, 16Gb DDR4 3000MHz. RTX 2070. BIOS 1802. ASUS ROG Z 390-E Motherboard. Corsair CX 750W PSU

My PC was working fine without any issues until I installed an ARGB fan that connects via Molex. I uninstalled the fan to check whether it is due to any power surge but still this error happens.  Anyone help please...

I can't get into OS without pressing F1 every time I turn on my PC. I tried to set bios setting to default by pressing F5, it didn't fix. Updated my BIOS recently. it didn't fix either

bios.jpg

awesome no help yet, I'll just accept my pc is faulty.