Aio fans

I just got myself a coolermaster masterliquid lite 240 aio i am using a ryzen 7 3700x and i was wondering if it would be a big impact if would use 1200 rpm fans instead of the stock ones (they are 2000 rpm i think) any advice would be nice ! Thanks in advance ❤️

If possible, try to find out the CFM (cubic feet per minute) of the old and new fans and try to compare them. Fans like Noctua are really good in blowing air than most fans for example. I'm not entirely sure how the rpm would affect the cooling performance, someone else should answer that here.

11 minutes ago, FRD said:

If possible, try to find out the CFM (cubic feet per minute) of the old and new fans and try to compare them. Fans like Noctua are really good in blowing air than most fans for example. I'm not entirely sure how the rpm would affect the cooling performance, someone else should answer that here.

The fans i dont want use have 16 CFM more then rhe one is want to use. Is that a problem ? Bc i really dont want mixed match fans in my case i just want 6 of the same fans um currently using (the ones i want to use havw 50 CFM)

3 minutes ago, FEARXREAPER said:

The fans i dont want use have 16 CFM more then rhe one is want to use. Is that a problem ? Bc i really dont want mixed match fans in my case i just want 6 of the same fans um currently using 

I'd say you probably won't notice much of a difference. I bet your current fans also don't spin at 2000 RPM all the time, but spin up and down according to your CPU temp.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

5 minutes ago, Stahlmann said:

I'd say you probably won't notice much of a difference. I bet your current fans also don't spin at 2000 RPM all the time, but spin up and down according to your CPU temp.

Sorry if i was unclear the ones im using are 1200 rpm and the ones that come with the aio are 2000rpm and i want use the ones that  are 1200 rpm and have 16 cfm less

(english isnt my native language:) ) 

11 minutes ago, FEARXREAPER said:

Sorry if i was unclear the ones im using are 1200 rpm and the ones that come with the aio are 2000rpm and i want use the ones that  are 1200 rpm and have 16 cfm less

(english isnt my native language:) ) 

In any case, likely both of the fans will not run at 100% all the time, but ramp up and down when your CPU temp changes.

What what exact fans are we talking about?

CFM is by far not the only thing to consider when talking about radiator fans!

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

2 hours ago, Stahlmann said:

In any case, likely both of the fans will not run at 100% all the time, but ramp up and down when your CPU temp changes.

What what exact fans are we talking about?

CFM is by far not the only thing to consider when talking about radiator fans!

I just gave in and gave the aio back it was not really a good quallity one i instead got this MSI MAG Core Liquid 240R it comes with rgb fans anyway and is far superior thx for the help tho this forum is really helpful didnt expect to get help this fast thx guys ❤️