RPi Mining [EDITED]

Okay, so I got bored and installed MinePeon onto my second RPi. I HAD it working but when i changed the credentials to my own, the web ui stopped working. Stats dont show up any more. I get this:

Error getting device list: ERR: socket connect(0) failed

If anyone knows how to fix this, please reply.

Sorry if this is a dumb question :/ 

May i bump... ? well.. i guess its kinda too late now. :P I just wanted to mention that I have been trying different things to get it working and havent had any luck. I really cant figure it out... it just stopped working for no apparent reason.

edit: so aparently its not working because of my credentials.. can someone tell me exactly what i need to have for the url, username, and password? do i need to register those somewhere? i never saw anything saying what those came from so i assumed i could just make my own... idk

Assuming you will mine in a pool, you'll need to register in one to get started. I never used minepeon, but for reaper you need the pool's url and port, and a "worker" for the username and password. But as folding, RPi won't be good for mining too, you may get like a dollar in about a year or ten...

Okay, i got things working now. I know its not a good miner, i just was bored so .. i did it for fun. Why not right? Meh. Anyway, thanks.

I never payed attention to RPi, so I really don't know what you can really do with it, only thing I know is that it's a very low power device. Sometime I'll get one to play around. BTW, since you made your RPi start mining, what khash rate you're gtetting? I'm very curious :)

Well... i may be reading this wrong - i dont know the Mhash, Khash, etc. thingies.. but.. the average MSH is .12 or .13...? ive got about 700MH total after 1.5 hrs. 

Anyone know how to get MinePeon (cgiminer) to mine on the gpu of the pi? So far btw, after 15 hours about, i have about 6k MH total.

I don't, and I doubt that many people do. RPi mining is a unknown land, mostly because everybody knows that there is nothing there  :mellow:.