Sapphire Nitro 6800 XT supply

Hey, im not sure if this is the right topic so excuus me on forehand.

My question is; how is the supply world wide of Sapphire 6800 XT?

I managed to order one from a not super nice webshop (after reading reviews, negative reviews are mostly about not meeting the delivery times). Well, i have trust in them since i never bought anything from them but the reviews are not that good. Now, they say that they can deliver the gpu in about 1-2 weeks and supply is expected.

Does anyone know something about the supply of sapphire amd 6800 XT? I know gigabyte is supplying a lot, but how does sapphire?

Supply of all RDNA2 cards is awful. As an illustration, MSI announced that instead of making 3-4 different designs like they usually do, they were only going to sell one, the top-end Gaming X Trio version, because they get so few chips from AMD. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16