Sound Problems.

Sokol
Go to solution Solved by AronMan13,

If you go onto sound settings on windows just type in sound settings then go to advanced settings from there you can set how loud the sound is in each headphone if you set them to the same then it should be the same that is how I fixed mine 

Last night when I was on my PC everything was normal, I woke up today turned got on and noticed that my friends on Discord are quiet then I figured out I can only hear them on my left headphone I went on youtube typed in Stereo Test and both of the headphones worked fine. When I play music its a bit quieter on my right headphone than my left but then I plugged in my headset into my phone and it sounded normal like usual. I don't know whats the problem Im using HyperX Cloud II's with the USB adapter that comes with it I also tried connecting my headset directly through the 3.5mm jack it was still the same. Anyone knows whats the problem? Or any kind of program that can balance out my headset

If you go onto sound settings on windows just type in sound settings then go to advanced settings from there you can set how loud the sound is in each headphone if you set them to the same then it should be the same that is how I fixed mine 

54 minutes ago, AronMan13 said:

Can't seem to find that setting can you be more precise please?

\\edit: i found it thank you, my right headphone was on 15% for some reason while the left one was at 25. tysm