GPU choice

Lyubo

Hello. Can you help me to choose video card? I'm wondering between GIGABYTE GTX1060 3GB G1 and Palit Jetstream GTX 1060 3GB. Both are second hand and will be used for gaming only on 1080p. I don't care about performance between two of them but I want the card to be the quietest in idle and the coldest under load. I don't care about the noise under load because I'm using headphones. Also I'm not going to overclocking.  I'm accepting and other suggestions for other brands.

3 minutes ago, Lyubo said:

Hello. Can you help me to choose video card? I'm wondering between GIGABYTE GTX1060 3GB G1 and Palit Jetstream GTX 1060 3GB. Both are second hand and will be used for gaming only on 1080p. I don't care about performance between two of them but I want the card to be the quietest in idle and the coldest under load. I don't care about the noise under load because I'm using headphones. Also I'm not going to overclocking.  I'm accepting and other suggestions for other brands.

Both cards have 2 Fans so noise should be the same and possibly cooling. Also the GIGABYTE card looks longer in the photos so maybe that means bigger heatsink.

I have the 1060 and you might need to overclock since the card is getting old, its fairly easy anyways.