HELP!! GTX 1650 blank screen issue

I just finished a new budget build, i3 10100, 16GB 2666 ram dual channel, 650 watt PS, 250 SSD and 7200 RPM 2 TB hard drive. I'm running W10 Pro as my OS. My computer boots up normally, let's me log in and 10-15 secs later, the screen goes blank, sometimes its white, sometimes blue and sometimes black. I went online, and general suggestion from about 20 tech youtubers is go into safe mode, use DDU driver uninstaller to delete old Nvidia drivers, restart it and load up the latest drivers, which I did. System recognizes the card, I test it with Doom Eternal, seems to be working. Then I shut down...I then power up, log in and 10-15 sec later, screen goes blank. I thought one solution would be to leave it running but about an hour in, I switch applications and the screen goes blank. So, anyone have any ideas? Luckily, the onboard graphics work, so I get to type this at least. When going through the motions of uninstalling the drivers in safe mode, screen has no issue with the GPU, its only after I load the drivers.