G502 customizing

skiibii

Hey, all! I'm planning on customizing my G502 hero mouse. I have a lot of white in my setup, and i want to add some. I don't know what to do at all, though. This just randomly came to my mind. What are the steps to paint it? any videos that could help? would I need to dissemble my mouse? If I did, How would I do it?

(I found this image, even though this is an older version of the same mouse, i really like how it looks, and ill probably copy it.)

Image result for paint g502

If you carefully remove the pads underneath you can take the whole thing apart by removing some screws (done this on my G502). Makes it a lot easier to  paint all the relevant bits.

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB

5 hours ago, wat3rmelon_man2 said:

Done on my g602, you can carefully peel off the pads on the bottom and there are screws. Watch a video on how to safely do though.

thanks a lot. Is it possible to put them back, or would I need replacements?

22 minutes ago, skiibii said:

thanks a lot. Is it possible to put them back, or would I need replacements?

If you reapply glue (not too strong, but not your school Elmers glue) not superglue, they go right back on just fine. (I also wouldn't risk hot glue, as you could risk damaging the pads.)