Need Help with Peripheral Upgrade

laksh28

Hey Guys,

Just want to start off saying that I have a RX 5600XT, and a 3600 cpu. I have 24 inch ips monitor, HyperX Membrane Keyboard and a mx master. It’s been three years since I got these, and I am thinking of upgrading only one (budget). Which one should I go for? Thanks guys.

PS: I’m a casual FPS/RPG gamer, nothing too competitive. However, I do spend a long time in my home office (~8hrs) as a student.

I use the Redragon K580 VATA Mechanical Keyboard and Redragon M910 Chroma Gaming Mouse. Both are good budget options. Been using both for about 6 months now. No complaints. 

-> Moved to Peripherals

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

23 hours ago, laksh28 said:

Hey Guys,

Just want to start off saying that I have a RX 5600XT, and a 3600 cpu. I have 24 inch ips monitor, HyperX Membrane Keyboard and a mx master. It’s been three years since I got these, and I am thinking of upgrading only one (budget). Which one should I go for? Thanks guys.

PS: I’m a casual FPS/RPG gamer, nothing too competitive. However, I do spend a long time in my home office (~8hrs) as a student.

Whats your budget for each peripheral?

Where are you from and do you prefer the tactile feedback that your current membrane keeb gives?

Edited by ProBottler

Big boi caveiat: Im not a native English user, i can totally bottled up the meaning of the words
A kid with a dream
thank you :D