EVGA GQ cable issues

So i just bought a used EVGA 650 GQ powersuply but the seller didn't sent the modular cables for semi modular cables and wont respond to me. So now I'm stuck with a psu with only a 24-pin. I was looking for replacement cables from EVGA themselves but it says that they don't have any compatible kits for the GQ lineup. So my question is if this is true or if you could buy induvidualy compatible cables from their website or if I'm doomed to only power my motherboard...

22 minutes ago, Tagebagaren said:

So i just bought a used EVGA 650 GQ powersuply but the seller didn't sent the modular cables for semi modular cables and wont respond to me. So now I'm stuck with a psu with only a 24-pin. I was looking for replacement cables from EVGA themselves but it says that they don't have any compatible kits for the GQ lineup. So my question is if this is true or if you could buy induvidualy compatible cables from their website or if I'm doomed to only power my motherboard...

AFAIK there are no cables that are compatible with the GQ line. How much did you pay for the used power supply? If the seller did that intentionally, I would suspect there is something wrong with it, maybe a cable shorted out. If I remember correctly, that PSU was made by Fortron Source (FSP). I am not sure if the cables were a custom order by EVGA, if not, they may have them in stock. Probably the non sleeved ones though. Try to get in tough with EVGA and ask if the cable pin out was made for EVGA or if there are other power supplies that may have used the same one. But keep in mind that the price of the cable kit plus shipping could be almost the the price of a brand new power supply. If you have access to ebay etc. look for the same power supply, maybe you can find one that has suddenly died. The cable could be still good but make sure to test them for continuity with a proper multimeter.