RAM will not OC

I cannot get my RAM to OC to 3200MHz even though it is rated to support it. It works at 3200MHz with only 2 8GB sticks, but putting in another 2, for 4 at 32GB does not work. XMP fails and I cannot manually set the RAM settings either, that also fails. I've tried clear CMOS, updated the BIOS, manually setting speed, using XMP. I don't know how to fix it. I made sure the RAM kit is matching Samsung die. I'm running an Intel Core i7-9700k, RTX 2070 Super, Aorus Z390 Pro Wifi, and GSKILL F4-3200C16D-16GVKB. Honestly any ideas would be appreciated, Gigabyte and GSKILL haven't replied to my support requests.

2 minutes ago, TylerDurden! said:

is your cpu overclocked too?

No.

14 minutes ago, TechGuruGJ said:

I cannot get my RAM to OC to 3200MHz even though it is rated to support it. It works at 3200MHz with only 2 8GB sticks, but putting in another 2, for 4 at 32GB does not work. XMP fails and I cannot manually set the RAM settings either, that also fails. I've tried clear CMOS, updated the BIOS, manually setting speed, using XMP. I don't know how to fix it. I made sure the RAM kit is matching Samsung die. I'm running an Intel Core i7-9700k, RTX 2070 Super, Aorus Z390 Pro Wifi, and GSKILL F4-3200C16D-16GVKB. Honestly any ideas would be appreciated, Gigabyte and GSKILL haven't replied to my support requests.

You are trying to run 4 dims in a standard motherboard. Motherboards are fussy about 4 dims. Not being able to go full xmp across 4 dims is a common problem with that config.

If you want to oc the ram, do this.
Go into the bios
Turn on xmp
Then manualy set the ram speed to 3000mhz

Try that and see if that works.

16 minutes ago, Digideath said:

You are trying to run 4 dims in a standard motherboard. Motherboards are fussy about 4 dims. Not being able to go full xmp across 4 dims is a common problem with that config.

If you want to oc the ram, do this.
Go into the bios
Turn on xmp
Then manualy set the ram speed to 3000mhz

Try that and see if that works.

No luck. 😞 It failed and set the RAM Speed back to 2133

26 minutes ago, TechGuruGJ said:

No luck.

is the ram "exactly" the same (same timings?)  what does it show you cpuz for the memory (each stick)?  You will probably have to loosen the timings manually, and make sure your voltage is actually set to what that memory requires.   You may have to settle for a lower speed too.  Basically you are going to have to spend alot of time messing around with it.