AIO system buzzing noises

xxboomstick

So I’ve got a quick question, I’ve got an AIO system and the radiator has been making a constant buzzing sound. If I remove the AIO will I need to get more fans to replace the AIO? (iBUYPOWER 240mm Addressable RGB Liquid Cooling System)

Do you know the model of AIO or brand?  The radiator shouldn’t buzz, it’s a metal chamber with water going through it. The fans attached could buzz and the pump, often on the CPU block could also buzz. 

You also can’t remove the AIO Cooling without replacing it with another CPU cooler. Without a CPU cooler, it will overheat in under 1 minute, probably even more like 30 seconds. 

Just need a little more information to really help. 

This was a pre built from a while ago.(iBUYPOWER 240mm Addressable RGB Liquid Cooling System) Is the only thing it says about the liquid cooling.

The radiator cannot actually create a buzzing sound as there are no moving parts in it. Buzzing is usually caused by vibration, which comes from a moving part. The moving parts in an AIO are the pump and the fans. My suggestion is to eliminate them one by one. Start by unplugging the fans first. See if the buzzing goes away. If it does maybe you need a fan or two if both are faulty. If it is the pump is going bad, then you will need another cooler. One more thing, considering that the system is from iBUYPOWER if it is still under warranty you should contact them and maybe they will get the issue resolved for you. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

Ok thanks for the clarification and help. Is it hard to replace an AIO system?

• 1 month later...

This is the same cooler that I have in my computer recently built by iBuyPower.  The pump in fact is part of the radiator, not the cooling block like in most AIO's.  I was confused as to why there was only one 3 wire connector attached to the cooling block.  Because it does have addressable RGB that works, I know that connector is for that.  There are no other connectors to the block.  There is however a mysterious set of wires going to the top of the radiator that are not attached to any of the 4 fans.  I haven't detached it to take a closer look, because honestly it's not that important.  See attached photos.

20210314_140327.jpg

20210314_140331.jpg

20210314_140336.jpg

Inked20210314_140348_LI.jpg

Inked20210314_140354_LI.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Hi and hello 

sorry to post here and my bad english but i have similar problem with my all in one, i checked all my fans , repasted and retightend the block still the sound remains.

I have made a soundclip and a foto of the setup.

The specs are 

AIO: EK-AIO 360 D-RGB 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X (no OC)

MB: ROG Strix X570-E Gaming

20210331_123608.jpg

Sprache 003_sd.m4a