PC Shuts Down While Playing Games.

Racholm
Go to solution Solved by BiotechBen,

What model EVGA is the 750w? I'm guessing the LEPA is probably causing issues with power delivery, I've never even heard of that brand....

Been having an issue with my PC shutting down, especially while gaming, this is more of a recent thing for this build,only having started about a week ago when it crashed on the desktop. It tends to shutdown more while playing graphically demanding games, like Battlefront 2 or Destiny, and won't turn back on unless I unplug the PSU for a few seconds (never has done this before). Not really sure whats causing it at this point, I've swapped the power supply (one that has a slightly lower wattage), although I was able to play way longer, it still inevitably crashed a couple of times over several hours of playing. I've also tried Uninstalling/reinstalling my AMD drivers, testing the ram (swapping/removing), lowering graphics, and slightly undervolting my card. Could it still be the PSU, or would it be something else?.

GPU: AMD 5700 (blower card)

Mobo: Asus b350 Tomahawk

CPU: Ryzen 1700x with stock cooler

RAM: Ballistix Sport LT 16GB DDR4

PSU: LEPA G800M Max Gold

Test PSU: EVGA 750

What model EVGA is the 750w? I'm guessing the LEPA is probably causing issues with power delivery, I've never even heard of that brand....

18 hours ago, BiotechBen said:

The EVGA is the 750W N1 model. Honestly never heard of LEPA either, it was a gift lol. I'm guessing the same thing, but I wasn't too sure since this is still my first build and I never had an issue like this. Thanks for your response, appreciate it!