Pc rebooting randomly

Wet Bread

Hello,
Im fairly new to working with computers. I ran into this issue with my pc, that when playing games or doing something it suddenly turned off, and then back on again by itself. The problem happened a couple of times, and then slowed down a bit. Recently it has been happening a lot. I managed to recreate the problem using userbenchmark, the pc constantly "crashed" at the GPU part of the benchmark (before it even started) I toned down the problem a bit by lowering the GPU clocks using msi afterburner, but there wasn't much success. My friend suggested that i may be a driver issue so i did a "factory reset" of the AMD software. I checked event viewer after one of the crashes and the critical error listed was "Kernel-Power 41". Another thing i saw in the event viewer was when booting there would be a AOD.Driver4.3 error (unable to find the path specified) I figured i would uninstall MSI Afterburner as it may be a problem. After those 2 attempted fixes (and some messing around with the power settings) the problem persisted, only 50% less commonly (some times the benchmark went through) but when it happened the pc fans and lights wouldn't stop runnjng the screen would just go black and after the the "GIGABYTE Insistonultradurable" thing came up. I tried to do a clean windows install, let the windows updates run, and installed fresh AMD software. THE PROBLEM IS STILL HERE.

FX6300
R9 380 4gb

Coolermaster 600w 80plus

I hope someone could give me some advice what i should try and what may be the problem.

Thanks for your attention.