Amazon Warehouse Monitors

Have any of you ever purchased a used or refurbished monitor from Amazon Warehouse, and if so, how was your experience? Please share. Even post up some pics, if you wish.

I bought the Dell u2713hm a few years back when Amazon warehouse, and the monitor was practically new. The box was destroyed, but everything else was good. Monitor lasted me 7 years before I got rid of it.

Windows 10 Edu | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | Ryzen 9 3950x | 4x 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB| ROG Strix GeForce® RTX 2080 SUPER™ Advanced edition | Samsung 980 PRO 500GB + Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB + 8TB Seagate Barracuda | EVGA Supernova 650 G2 | Alienware AW3418DW + LG 34uc87c + Dell u3419w | Asus Zephyrus G14

they description sucks and are random

you could get something that's like new, and something that doesn't even work or something that's not what you bought

they usually just check the weight of returns, or if there is any item in the package; I guess that for them it's just cheaper to send all over the items, and let them check to some customers lol