I am needing help with my Custom Loop Hard Tubing Lian Li O11 Build

RedShadower

Budget (including currency): 6000Euro (7287,74 US-Dollar)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: I will use it mainly for 4K Gaming 

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

I want to build a Custom hard tubing Loop PC with Lian Li O11 Dynamic (I know it gets hated, but it is just love). Components: RTX Strix 3090 White, Ryzen 9 5950X, Gigabyte B550 VISION D (rev. 1.0), 32GB Corsair Dominator 3600Mhz White, Corsair LL Fans white. 

I need help with the power supply and with the custom loop. I am planing to use Corsair Hydro X parts. I need someone to help me with the planing of the planing of the Hard tubes and the degrees. I am not planing to water cool the GPU and mount it vertically. The PC is a all white theme. I want transparent Coolant. I hope someone can help me. 

Good to know maybe:

I am upgrading from a i5 4670K and a Gtx 760, that i build maybe more than 5 years ago. I know it is not the best to beginn with custom loop, but it is so fucking tasty. I didnt order anything, because I am waiting for recommendations for radiotor, pump and cpu Block and RGB Controller. 

It should look like this:

But i dont like the Corsair 4000D

Thanks