Gpu- gigabyte rx 590 rev.2

Psu- corsair cx550m

Ram-G.skil aegis 16gb 3000mghz

mobo-Asrock b450m pro4

A 1tb hdd and 240gb ssd from crucial

5 case fans

Case- corsair 4000d airflow

Hello fellas, 

Im currently in a sticky situation where my pc blackscreens while trying to play video games. It happens with close to every game i have but so far not rocket league. I mostly play Apex legends or Battlefront 2. Im thinking its the GPU but still not 100% sure. I have memtested my ram and it came out perfectly fine. Other than that i havent really tested anything else because either i dont know how or i dont know what to test. So heres what happens, lets say im trying to play a game of Apex Legends, i launch the game, it opens, i get into the lobby and the like max. 24 seconds later i get a complete blackscreen, during which i can still talk to my teammates if they joined my lobby for like 1 minute then that cuts out too. After getting the Blackscreen the only thing i can do to end it, is to hold the powerbutton until it shuts off, then turn it on again and im back to the norm. I can do everything but gaming on this. Sometimes If im lucky i could get a whole game in without blackscreening, but then it happens (so it can have a delay, its not always in the lobby where it happens). I checked the stats on the radeon software. i never see the gpu temps go above 63°C. I watch the Cpu and Gpu usage percentages before the blackscreen and its like 92-94% for the cpu and 100% for the gpu. 

Yesterday I had a blackscreen, which was then followed up by a bluescreen, in which there was not a download i had to do, but it gave me 2 choices,  either restart or check advance repair option or something similar. I restarted and everything was fine but that was kinda scary to me. (im still new to the pc stuff)

I have had this problem for awhile and im not too sure if its good for the pc to do the hard shut off and turn on thing, so im here trying to see if anyone might be able to help.

Im grateful for any help. 

Thank you for taking some time to read this. (sorry for any bad grammar)