Upgrade plan

NLamki

Budget (including currency): No budget, but the higher the price the longer it will take.

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Games.

So my cpu is crazy hot rn mainly cause my table doesn't get a lot of air. I was planning on getting an artic freezer II 280 AIO but realized my psu probably wouldn't be able to handle that (500w). 

Also, I'm using 16gb of ram currently but feel like that's not enough for me. My motherboard only has 2 ram slots and is micro atx while my case is a mid-tower.

So in conclusion, I plan on upgrading Motherboard, Cooler, psu, Ram, Storage.

The build:
Ryzen 5 5600x 

Stock AMD Cooler -> Artic freezer 2 280 AIO

3070 Zotac twin edge OC

500w -> Thermaltake Smart Pro Fully modular 850w 

b450m Asrock HDV R4 -> (possibly) Gigabyte b550 aorus elite v2 ATX

16gb 3200mhz cl-16 -> 32gb 3200mhz cl-16 (is it possible to have 2x8 3200 and 2x8 3600 in the same board?)

Add 500gb WD Black NVMe M.2 sdd cause I need more storage and using a Sata SSD currently.

How would you rate this build?

Just now, NLamki said:

Budget (including currency): No budget, but the higher the price the longer it will take.

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Games.

So my cpu is crazy hot rn mainly cause my table doesn't get a lot of air. I was planning on getting an artic freezer II 280 AIO but realized my psu probably wouldn't be able to handle that (500w). 

Also, I'm using 16gb of ram currently but feel like that's not enough for me. My motherboard only has 2 ram slots and is micro atx while my case is a mid-tower.

So in conclusion, I plan on upgrading Motherboard, Cooler, psu, Ram, Storage.

The build:
Ryzen 5 5600x 

Stock AMD Cooler -> Artic freezer 2 280 AIO

3070 Zotac twin edge OC

500w -> Thermaltake Smart Pro Fully modular 850w 

b450m Asrock HDV R4 -> (possibly) Gigabyte b550 aorus elite v2 ATX

16gb 3200mhz cl-16 -> 32gb 3200mhz cl-16 (is it possible to have 2x8 3200 and 2x8 3600 in the same board?)

Add 500gb WD Black NVMe M.2 sdd cause I need more storage and using a Sata SSD currently.

How would you rate this build?

With the amount I'm earning, I should be able to buy all of this by December, prioritizing the cooler and psu first and storage last.