3 monitors . Two computers.

Jabin

I'm having a hard time finding a solution. But I'd love to have a switch or two of some type that I could just click and switch my 3 monitors between my work laptop and my gaming desktop. And switch my mouse and keyboard between them as well. 

Also any recommendations for triple monitor arms would be amazing. 

4 minutes ago, Jabin said:

I'm having a hard time finding a solution. But I'd love to have a switch or two of some type that I could just click and switch my 3 monitors between my work laptop and my gaming desktop. And switch my mouse and keyboard between them as well. 

Also any recommendations for triple monitor arms would be amazing. 

maybe a hub

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D | Sapphire Pulse AMD Radeon RX 7900XT Triple Fan | G.Skill 32GB 2x D5 6000

There are KVM switches that support multiple monitors. I'm not sure on which ones are good, but going on amazon this seems like something that would work. They aren't cheap, but it seems like the only thing that would really work. I would maybe find a few of these and compare reviews, but they do exist.

https://www.amazon.com/StarTech-com-Triple-Monitor-Switch-Audio/dp/B008CXFM96/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&gclid=CjwKCAiAgJWABhArEiwAmNVTB2mlooYQEldcieWBbvyHVK2ofrh9gYrrldaZy3eDvgpOF8z-pYtxaRoC1NkQAvD_BwE&hvadid=410126602070&hvdev=c&hvlocphy=9003821&hvnetw=g&hvqmt=e&hvrand=2380512222439201223&hvtargid=kwd-392459570807&hydadcr=18007_11412185&keywords=multi%2Bmonitor%2Bkvm&qid=1611038150&sr=8-3&tag=googhydr-20&th=1

Edit: original item posted wouldn't work, the new one posted should work