Logitech C930e

Hey guys, I just got my webcam in the mail yesterday. I was wondering if you could all point me to good software to use for it. The problem is, it basically comes with a non-existent software that makes it 720p and with a horrid frame rate while having like 4 sliders for adjustments. What are some good software options to make it be full 1080 and have the full 30 fps, with some extra visual adjustments? I'm a little dissapointed that it doesn't come with better software, but I knew that beforehand when I got the business edition. I have seen a few youtube videos showing this problem, and a few that used better software and made it come out looking great, but I'm not sure what they used. 

I'm really not sure you can change the resolution of it...

Just got OBS and it looks miles better when i set it to 1080p. The framerate issue is also fixed. Is there anyway to use this software through like hangouts for example?

Edit: it's a 1080p webcam, but logitech software scales it to 720p. I wasn't trying to force a higher output than the hardware can handle.