Possible PSU Fail Bootloop

Thanos K21

Hello fellow forumers. 

I recently ( yesterday ) to be precise migrated my system with a few changes to NR200 with a new sfx psu ( corsair sf 750 plat) new gpu (rtx 3080) and new aio arctic freezer ii 280 rev.3. Old parts that migrated was 

Mb: Asus Rog strix z370-i gaming

Cpu: 8700k 

Ram: trident Z 16GB 2 sticks

When tried to boot newly assembled system it booted normally on windows and after a minute or so it restarted with the psu making a clicking sound. 

After that the computer was trying to boot and it passed post and then, psu clicks again and restarts the computer. This is happening sometimes restarting prior posting, other times posting getting to bios then click and restart, other times goes to windows loading and click restarts but never fully booting normally to windows.

tried everything to troubleshoot , taking parts one by one out from gpu, m.2 disks, leaving everything but the cpu and ram( already testing with each stick one at a time), reseating cpu, everything but cannot get the computer to act normally. Always stuck in this loop. 

i don't have another spare psu to test, although tomorrow at the office i will try to test the cpu+mb+ ram with another psu, and the psu with another computer. 

forgot to mention that psu was bought in uk and i live in greece now so the i changed the power cable with an eu one because i did not want to use flimsy adaptors. Also tested though with uk plug and adaptor and the problem is the same. 

was thinking of a mb short but since everything was working perfectly prior to disassembly im inclined more to a faulty psu from the box. 

any help is so much appreciated. 

Edited by Thanos K21

Any ideas my fellow friends? 

i am really stranded here.