mystic lighting sync

hatton1992
Go to solution Solved by B-rock,

If you have Corsair ram why not download Corsairs iCUE software for it's rgb? My buddy had the same issue with Corsair ram on an MSI mobo. I had the same issue on Crucial ram different MSI mobo. I had to download Asus software he downloaded iCUE software. Both have full control of rgb.

So I have a problem I have tried everything online with uninstalling driver, software and even reinstalled windows, ram and reset BIOS.

The problem I'm having is with mystic lighting, I can sync my motherboard and GPU lights, but my ram is not showing up in dragon Center,  when I first build my system everything was working fine

then one day it just stopped syncing (its just stuck on rainbow),

there's one thing iv notices Is if I install mystic lighting sync program before dragon Center My ram shows up on the mystic lighting sync program and everything syncs, soon dragon Center is installed there's no ram showing on the dragon Center, but it does work on the mystic lighting program itself. OK so if this is the case why don't I just use the mystic lighting program its self? The main reason is i cont update the mystic lighting program itself with dragon Center installed (I like some features the dragon centre has) if I try to install update, it will uninstall the mystic lighting sync program become its detected I have dragon centre, dragon Center also has more LED options than the mystic lighting program its self.

So I'm thinking there can't be a driver problem as the mystic lighting program itself will detect and sync with my ram 

This has me confused as it works on one but not the other. Has anyone had this problem and fixed it or is this a dragon Center add-on program Problem and a problem MSI needs to fix. If so I have no clue how to get hold of them about this error

Motherboard: is MSI b450 gaming pro carbon AC

Ram: corsair cmw16gx4m2c3200c16

1.PNG

2.PNG

• 1 month later...

If you have Corsair ram why not download Corsairs iCUE software for it's rgb? My buddy had the same issue with Corsair ram on an MSI mobo. I had the same issue on Crucial ram different MSI mobo. I had to download Asus software he downloaded iCUE software. Both have full control of rgb.