Custom waterloop

im thinking about building a custom waterloop in my system. specs and upgraded plans below. but i want it to look different than it does now more picaz... horrible spelling... 

i have a 

asus tuf z490 plus wifi motherboard

corsair vengeance lpx 2x16 gb 3200 mhz ram

corsair hx850i

corsair commander pro

6x noctua nh-a14 chromax black fans

evga gtx680 (still cant buy a 3080)

monitor is a samsung c32cf391fw 32" 1080p 60hz gonna upgrade to a samsung g5 32" 1440p 144hz monitor

i have 2 samsung evo plus 970 1tb

noctua nh d15 chromax black cpu cooler

case is a phanteks p600s in grey

lets understand im not doing this for better performance i have no interest in overclocking i bought the cpu because thats what was available at the time of purchase plus good for resale

its purely for looks

this is my first time ever doing a waterloop have always stayed away

im not into a aio so please dont recommend it

im thinking about using ekwb parts as they are readily available in my country canada. my local store only carries aio's no custom loop so i will use ekwb website im thinking a 360 rad in the front 45mm and a 280 rad on the top for fans i will still be using noctua fans i know it wont be the best performance as they are not optimized for rads but this is not about the best performance its about looks

oh i dont want any rgb none zip zero nada none i hate rgb with a passion it annoyings and fustrates me how ugly it is. 

what do you think about spending $1000 on a waterloop for looks should i or shouldnt i

If I understand correctly you are doing a watercooling loop for looks, with zero RGB (as in no lights at all or just no rainbow puke?) and it's not for performance, but you are using performance parts from EKWB. 

First thing I would do is abandon EKWB for ModMyMods.com they ship to canada without any issues and you will save huge$ (>1/3rd your budget) and have much better selection for how you want the loop to look. 

also take a picture of your system as it's built and draw on the lines in ms paint so we can give you suggestions on where and how to make the runs look their best

The best gaming PC is the PC you like to game on, how you like to game on it

8 minutes ago, GhostRoadieBL said:

If I understand correctly you are doing a watercooling loop for looks, with zero RGB (as in no lights at all or just no rainbow puke?) and it's not for performance, but you are using performance parts from EKWB. 

First thing I would do is abandon EKWB for ModMyMods.com they ship to canada without any issues and you will save huge$ (>1/3rd your budget) and have much better selection for how you want the loop to look. 

also take a picture of your system as it's built and draw on the lines in ms paint so we can give you suggestions on where and how to make the runs look their best

no rgb whatsoever ugh rgb sucks donkey di*k 

the only concern i have for using ekwb parts which are actually not alot of difference from mod my mods when you consider cdn to usd and import fees etc. the concern is the res where to mount it i was thinking on the front of the case get a 120mm mount to mount it to a fan