AMD Threadripper performance for my universe simulation

Hello Linus, LTT employees and community,

I am in search for somebody who has an AMD Threadripper CPU and can test the performance in my own created universe simulation.
As the universe simulation scales very good with the CPU cores and needed not too much of GPU performance, it can be used as somewhat of a CPU benchmark.

My I7-4790K can only get 10 FPS for 1 million stars with star gravity off. My GTX 1070TI is between 45-60 FPS. So the CPU is the bottleneck here and the performance scales linear with the amount of stars.
However, if you turn on the star gravity, the performance scales to the amount of stars squared. This means, if you get 120 FPS at 1000 stars, you will get 30 FPS at 2000 stars.

As my I7-4790K has 8 threads, I think an AMD Threadripper with 64 or even 128 threads would have 80 or even 160 FPS at 1 million stars. So it should be able to handle the max amount of 10 million stars.
But then you need a GPU which is 3-4 times faster than my GTX 1070TI, which does not exist at the moment. A RTX 3090 is "only" 2,5 times faster.

If anybody does have an AMD Threadripper CPU or any kind of CPU with a lot of cores, you can write me and I will send a Steam Beta Key to you.

Here pictures of the simulation to proof that I have indeed created such universe simulation:

1608580801_Sphere100KStars-BlackHoleView.png

689466785_Spiral4Arms100KStars-GalaxyView.png