Airflow Case

StevenC

Hey all,

I'm looking to switch from my current case which is a Fractal Design R6 and I'm looking for something with better airflow than my current case. I was eyeing the Be Quiet Pure Base 500DX, Cooler Master H500 Mesh, Cooler Master TD500 or the Lian Li Lancool II Mesh. I'm leading towards the Lian Li however, I'm concerned about how well it handles dust given that the front panel has an opening on the bottom. Any feedback would appreciated. 

38 minutes ago, StevenC said:

Hey all,

I'm looking to switch from my current case which is a Fractal Design R6 and I'm looking for something with better airflow than my current case. I was eyeing the Be Quiet Pure Base 500DX, Cooler Master H500 Mesh, Cooler Master TD500 or the Lian Li Lancool II Mesh. I'm leading towards the Lian Li however, I'm concerned about how well it handles dust given that the front panel has an opening on the bottom. Any feedback would appreciated. 

Okay I can tell about the TD500 Mesh cause I use it 

It handles dust well I just clean the filter from the outside once a month (Not needed but just as a precaution thing)

You have a dust filter on the top as well as the psu apart from the front mesh

The back is open if you don't have a separate exhaust fan but with the 3 intake and the air cooler I have blowing to the back the dust does not settle in  

Also the most important thing it's super quiet you won't even feel like the intake fans are running 

9 hours ago, MonkeyWrench said:

Okay I can tell about the TD500 Mesh cause I use it 

It handles dust well I just clean the filter from the outside once a month (Not needed but just as a precaution thing)

You have a dust filter on the top as well as the psu apart from the front mesh

The back is open if you don't have a separate exhaust fan but with the 3 intake and the air cooler I have blowing to the back the dust does not settle in  

Also the most important thing it's super quiet you won't even feel like the intake fans are running 

Thanks for the info. It is good to hear that it is quiet and has limited dust.