Instapak Alternative for travelling with PC?

I'm going to be moving soon, and I will be taking my PC (Mid-tower ATX case) with me. I am also a college student, and have considered bringing my PC to my dorm room as well. I could simply buy a pack of instapaks for safely travelling with my PC, although I'm curious if there's a reusable alternative to instapaks.

6 hours ago, MikeyLORR said:

I'm going to be moving soon, and I will be taking my PC (Mid-tower ATX case) with me. I am also a college student, and have considered bringing my PC to my dorm room as well. I could simply buy a pack of instapaks for safely travelling with my PC, although I'm curious if there's a reusable alternative to instapaks.

T-shirts, underwear, towels. Anything that you can fit that will stop stuff from moving arpund. 

On 1/7/2021 at 5:23 PM, MikeyLORR said:

Taking the graphics card in a separate secure box has been the tried and true method for me. The original product box is best if you still have it. I also used the anti static bag that came with the motherboard for some extra peace of mine. These bags are relatively inexpensive online too.

Once the GPU is out the only thing that tends to come loose in transit is the RAM. But better safe than sorry.