First build,need help

Budget (including currency): 1000euros max

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: For honor,RDR2,Kingdome come deliverence,Assasins creed black flag,maybe vallhala.And do a bit of programming,which is not taxing

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

I want a pc that will let me play at 1080p for 60 fps.My monitor is 60hz 1080p,will later upgrade to ultrawide 1440p.

I just want to play singleplayer games at 60hz high settings.I dont need future proofing,i will buy a new pc if i need it in couple years again,but atm budget is pretty tight so lower the cost is,the better.

I will buy pc from Agando.de,they have better prices,they make clean pcs,good cable management.Every shop is out of stock everywhere,and i save money doing this.

I honestly dont have idea what to buy,so any help is great.

That's about what i'd do for the budget:

Of course if you can't get a 3060Ti like most people, a RX 5700XT would be the next best option for this budget. You can add a HDD for more storage later if budget is this tight. A 512GB SSD is enough for windows, your apps, and a few games.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

10 minutes ago, Stahlmann said:

That's about what i'd do for the budget:

Of course if you can't get a 3060Ti like most people, a RX 5700XT would be the next best option for this budget. You can add a HDD for more storage later if budget is this tight. A 512GB SSD is enough for windows, your apps, and a few games.

Tnx for taking your time for this.I need the pc now,so waiting for 3060ti is not an option.1660super is like 160 euros cheaper then 5700xt and looking at benchmarks,its good enough for me.The ryzen 5 3600 is it needed?How good are some lower tier cpus?

6 minutes ago, AzzaNezz said:

Tnx for taking your time for this.I need the pc now,so waiting for 3060ti is not an option.1660super is like 160 euros cheaper then 5700xt and looking at benchmarks,its good enough for me.The ryzen 5 3600 is it needed?How good are some lower tier cpus?

Glad to help! ;) 

3600 Is the lowest tier CPU i'd feel comfortable reccommending to people. If you really need to save more money, this is not a good place imo.

Rather go for the lower tier GPU. 1660 Super is also a good value card if it does evereything you need it to do.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.