New PC

LTSU

So, I've been thinking of getting a new pc since my current one is really starting to show it's age when trying to play anything newish. My budget is going to be about 1500€ and I've been thinking ryzen 5 5600x and rtx 3070:

kone.thumb.JPG.7dfaa5631dfaf1c10398cd77c0959f64.JPG

Is this the best I can get for this price or is there better cpu/gpu combination. The computer will mainly be used for gaming and video editing. I also want to point out that the psu etc. are not any kind of final desicions, I just threw them there as a placeholders for prices.

You could likely find better ram with lower CL or going higher in GB.

Right now, it might look good?
don't know how good the airflow is in that case though, and using stock cooler? You need that air for it.

I'll recommend the 3060 ti its not that much but its better than 2080 super and cheaper and the only difference its in performance to the 3070 its like 20 % more so you can save a little bit so you can buy a cooler for cpu , for ram go with g.skill tradint z 3600mhz cl16 or cl18 its almost the same price and for the case go with cooler master.

yeah, 3060ti if you want 1080, 3070 or 6800 to 3080 for higher resolution gameplay.

but you will have enough fps with both 3070 and 3060ti, although a bit more future proof with the 3070 but you never know if there will be a better deal in the future and the 3060 is enough.