Suggestions for quiet gaming mice

zenix12

I need a gaming grade mouse that would be considered to have quiet clicks. Please help me find one, I don't want to spend alot. Definitely less than $90USD.
Thank you. 

This is the first time I've seen someone looking for a quiet mouse....

I am annoyed of my crappy loud mouse and can't take it anymore. 

I am annoyed of my crappy loud mouse and can't take it anymore. 

Anything with decent switches like Omron switches will be loud. So basically buy a shitty mouse.

I'm going to be honest, I don't think there really are any quiet mice. My old M.M.O 7 was pretty quiet though, maybe it's like that with all mice that use a very light trigger.  

Yea, I want a quiet mouse too for school. I can't play Dota 2 in class because how loud the most mouse clicks are, especially when you're clicking 10 times per second.

Fx-8320 Clocked@ 4.5Ghz, 2 * 4GB Corsair Vengeance Blue, 2 * Gigabyte rev1.0 R9 280x's, 2TB Seagate Drive, Gigabyte 990fxa-ud3 rev4.0 mobo, Fractal design Define R4 with SP120 High Performance Edition In the Side Panel, Corsair AX 860i, Corsair K60 Reds, Razor DeathAdder.

Here.

They're no gaming mice, but they're quiet. You'll need to get used to 1000DPI (wired) or 1600DPI (wireless) for it though.

Yea, I want a quiet mouse too for school. I can't play Dota 2 in class because how loud the most mouse clicks are, especially when you're clicking 10 times per second.

You probably shouldnt be doing that. A couple year back there was a silent gaming mouse but I cant remember for the life of me who made it.