Strange Lockups (Ryzen 1st Gen Build)

0TBFree

Right, so straight into context.

I've a Ryzen 1st Gen Build, which has been fine since it was built in early 2019, but has suddenly started throwing issues by locking up (screen freezing, and not responding to shutdown requests). For example, netflix may be running and the picture will freeze, then I go to open task manager, it will leave the context menu item for task manager on the screen, and load it, but shortly after will stop responding.
Task manager will sometimes show the utilization of the GPU as either -1% (Yes negative ONE) or 100%.

I've changed the RAM, Memtested, GPU and Checked the motherboard for any bad caps. There has also been a BIOS downgrade and a Graphics driver downgrade (DDU then installed) to stable versions to eliminate issues there.

My next port of call was to be a CPU swap to a Ryzen 5 3600 to see if it is a CPU issue, then a Motherboard swap and finally a PSU swap, going procedurally through them all to find the culprit.

Event Viewer shows only the standard errors (Unexpected shutdown Kernel-Power 41 etc) nothing sinister.

Currently this is the parts list

Ryzen 5 1600X (Stock Values)
Asus x370 Prime-Pro
MSI GTX 1080 8GB
Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB Running at 2400Mhz (XMP on)
EVGA G2 750W
CM MasterLiquid 120 AIO (CPU Cooling)

4x120mm Fans at 800-1200RPM.
Internal Temps between 27 and 60c (Idle is CPU at 40 and GPU at 55)

Any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated.