Pc random restarting. (Help)

Itachi_Uchiha

I built my pc and it randomly restarts while im using it. Mostly when i start going under load. 

Specs: EVGA supernova G3 650w, radeon rx 5700 msi evoke, ryzen 5 3600x, asrock x570 phantom gaming 4s, and ssd is viper VPN100 nvme ssd. Please help i have no idea on what to do. I know i built it correctly though i have built several pc's and they all haven't had problems.

Please help me out and donate to my go fund me to help get parts for a gaming pc. Any amount is useful. Thanks! (dm for link)

Just now, aDoomGuy said:

Does this happen with XMP off and BIOS set to default settings?

Xmp on and bios default settings

Please help me out and donate to my go fund me to help get parts for a gaming pc. Any amount is useful. Thanks! (dm for link)

1 minute ago, Itachi_Uchiha said:

Xmp on and bios default settings

Apart from XMP on, but yeah. What happens to you is what I think happened to me.

Go into your BIOS and see if you have a page where you can see timings for your XMP. I had to set some of my timings like TRFC manually because XMP didn't change them automatically for some reason.

I had random restarts but after setting the timings manually it stopped.

4 minutes ago, aDoomGuy said:

Apart from XMP on, but yeah. What happens to you is what I think happened to me.

Go into your BIOS and see if you have a page where you can see timings for your XMP. I had to set some of my timings like TRFC manually because XMP didn't change them automatically for some reason.

Ok I will try that

25 minutes ago, aDoomGuy said:

U are a life saver

25 minutes ago, Itachi_Uchiha said:

U are a life saver

You're welcome. Glad it worked out! 👍