RTX 3060Ti Low GPU Usage and FPS in Warzone

sYNNEX
Go to solution Solved by Deadtravller,

Wow, well that's strange. Probably a Warzone problem then. I'd keep eye on the patchnotes for the next few weeks

Instead of writing an essay here, I'll just post a video that I made earlier which shows what's happening to me.

Everything is updated.

Games like RDR2, Control, SOTTR, Hitman 2 and some others I've tested are working just fine at max settings.
https://youtu.be/0fmJ6koDEXo

Specs:

Ryzen 5 2600 @4.1GHz

B450 Aorus Elite

RTX 3060Ti

2x8GB @3200MHz

550W PSU 80+ Bronze

Since people with different specs seem to be commenting similar issues in the comments, could these be driver issues perhaps? PassMark suggests the 3060Ti is performing as its supposed, so check for any driver updates you need to do I'd say

Just now, Deadtravller said:

Since people with different specs seem to be commenting similar issues in the comments, could these be driver issues perhaps? PassMark suggests the 3060Ti is performing as its supposed, so check for any driver updates you need to do I'd say

I have, rolled back to the old ones, didn't help. Yesterday was an update for Warzone and it's still the same, and a few days ago Nvidia released 460.89 driver, that also didn't help.

I am not sure is it Warzones issue or Nvidia's specifically for Warzone, because the card seems to be working just fine in other single player titles I've tested(listed above). 

Maybe it's a problem with something else, like your PSU delivering too little power or RAM being dysfunctional? And do you have any mods for Warzone, those could be affecting the performance if their latest version isn't well optimized

1 minute ago, Deadtravller said:

Maybe it's a problem with something else, like your PSU delivering too little power or RAM being dysfunctional? And do you have any mods for Warzone, those could be affecting the performance if their latest version isn't well optimized

Nahh, I even reinstalled Warzone. PSU is pulling 200W in those games I mentioned. But I undervolted the GPU a bit without much performance loss.

What I can't wrap my head around is how all those benchmark channels have no problems. Their GPU is @99%, solid fps. Some tested 3060Ti with Ryzen 2600 and 3600 and all is working well.

I'm definitely not being CPU bottlenecked. If that would be the case, I would experience that in much more demanding games, but I'm not.

So I really have no idea what to do.

Wow, well that's strange. Probably a Warzone problem then. I'd keep eye on the patchnotes for the next few weeks