I need a build please

Oakmeal

Budget (including currency): 1500$ USA

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: I dont really have a genera of games i play lots of them and they mostly the hard ones to run plus i also wanna run more mods on minecraft without lagging all over please and thank you!

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

that is the biggest budget known to man, ok mate ill come back iwth a list in 20 minutes, i apreciate for waiting in advance

8 minutes ago, ComputerBuilder said:

that is the biggest budget known to man, ok mate ill come back iwth a list in 20 minutes, i apreciate for waiting in advance

Ok thank you!

I give you build. Bit over budget but that is because i could not find a reasonably priced CPU. You could probably find the CPU for cheaper and buy that instead. :) 

I will recommend an NHu12s (or an NHd15 (maybe)) for your PC build. Quote or @ me @Prodigy_Smit for me to see your replies.

PSU Teir List | Howdy! A Windows Hello Alternative 

Desktop :

i7 8700 | Quadro P4000 8GB |  64gb 2933Mhz cl18 | 500 GB Samsung 960 Pro | 1tb SSD Samsung 850 evo

Laptop :

ASUS G14 | R9 5900hs | RTX 3060 | 16GB 3200Mhz | 1 TB SSD

3 minutes ago, Smit Devrukhkar said:

I give you build. Bit over budget but that is because i could not find a reasonably priced CPU. You could probably find the CPU for cheaper and buy that instead. :) 

use this, i was going with a all msi build, but nah use this but it lacks rgb do you want rgb?

24 minutes ago, ComputerBuilder said:

use this, i was going with a all msi build, but nah use this but it lacks rgb do you want rgb?

No offense but as much as i would want a 3080 its mostly always out of stock and hard to get. Unless they are doing a restock soon? but amd i able to configure this and make it into a 2080 or 2070 or something or even a 5700xt?

1 minute ago, Oakmeal said:

No offense but as much as i would want a 3080 its mostly always out of stock and hard to get. Unless they are doing a restock soon? but amd i able to configure this and make it into a 2080 or 2070 or something or even a 5700xt?

get a 5700xt or a 2070 super

Just now, ComputerBuilder said:

get a 5700xt or a 2070 super

Ok thank you I appreciate your help!