What are my chances of getting a 3060 FE at drop

NotSoHealthy

I want to buy a 3060 FE from france when it drops and i can only buy it at drop because the price will come exactly as my budget if i dont get it the price will just go up because of the low stock and it wont not MSRP.

If i dont get it what are my chances of getting close to MSRP and how soon?

1 minute ago, NotSoHealthy said:

I want to buy a 3060 FE from france when it drops and i can only buy it at drop because the price will come exactly as my budget if i dont get it the price will just go up because of the low stock and it wont not MSRP.

If i dont get it what are my chances of getting close to MSRP and how soon?

The chances are very very low. I was lucky enough to get at 3060 Ti a few days after launch from BestBuy (North America store). You really just have to be patient and keep monitoring the stock updates. I think in France you can only buy the FE from Nvidia.com, so good luck!

“Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.” - Sun Tzu, The Art of War #muricaparrotgang

Tier Lists and Specs List Below

Motherboard VRM tier list  -----  PSU tier list

React if you agree with me!

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600  |  CPU Cooler: Asus ROG STRIX LC240 White |  RAM: Crucial Ballistix RGB 16GB 3600 | Mobo: ASUS ROG STRIX B550-A  |  SSD: Inland m.2 NVMe SSD 256GB  |  HDD: Seagate 2TB 7200RPM |  GPU: RTX 3060 Ti FE  |  PSU: Seasonic SGX 650 |  Case: Lian Li o11 mini-W  |  Mouse: Razer Basilisk mercury |  Keyboard: Drop CTRL (Used. I did not spend $200 on a keyboard) |  Mouse Pad: Aura Mech Purple Storm  |  MonitorAsus TUF 24" IPS 144Hz 1080p

Just now, jsugarman2005 said:

The chances are very very low. I was lucky enough to get at 3060 Ti a few days after launch from BestBuy (North America store). You really just have to be patient and keep monitoring the stock updates. I think in France you can only buy the FE from Nvidia.com, so good luck!

how much did you buy it for?

Just now, NotSoHealthy said:

how much did you buy it for?

MSRP. $400 USD and 330.26 Euro

“Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.” - Sun Tzu, The Art of War #muricaparrotgang

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600  |  CPU Cooler: Asus ROG STRIX LC240 White |  RAM: Crucial Ballistix RGB 16GB 3600 | Mobo: ASUS ROG STRIX B550-A  |  SSD: Inland m.2 NVMe SSD 256GB  |  HDD: Seagate 2TB 7200RPM |  GPU: RTX 3060 Ti FE  |  PSU: Seasonic SGX 650 |  Case: Lian Li o11 mini-W  |  Mouse: Razer Basilisk mercury |  Keyboard: Drop CTRL (Used. I did not spend $200 on a keyboard) |  Mouse Pad: Aura Mech Purple Storm  |  MonitorAsus TUF 24" IPS 144Hz 1080p

1 minute ago, jsugarman2005 said:

MSRP. $400 USD and 330.26 Euro

if you go to the nvidia website the price for the 3060ti FE is 419euro wich is 507$

this makes no sense

Just now, NotSoHealthy said:

if you go to the nvidia website the price for the 3060ti FE is 419euro wich is 507$

this makes no sense

Prices are just more expensive in Europe due to import and taxes.

CPU - Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler - EVGA CLC 240mm AIO  Motherboard - ASRock B550 Phantom Gaming 4 | RAM - 16GB (2x8GB) Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 3600MHz CL17 | GPU - MSI RTX 3070 Ventus 3X OC | PSU -  EVGA 600 BQ | Storage - PNY CS3030 1TB NVMe SSD | Case Cooler Master TD500 Mesh

2 minutes ago, NotSoHealthy said:

this makes no sense

I just took a look at https://www.nvidia.com/fr-fr/ and it look like your right, its a bit more expensive, probably because of import taxes. Also France/Europe has some good looking cards that North America does not 😂