Rocket League FPS Issue

Crimvos

I have an issue that started just yesterday. I haven't done any system, software, or any changes whatsoever that I know of.

The game displays 60hz or less even though its running 200+fps on a 144hz monitor. If i ALT+TAB out and back in, it is normal for a few seconds. After a few seconds pass, it displays 30-60fps, even though my FPS counter displays 144. I have tried changing game settings and haven't found a fix. Any ideas?

Go ahead and try uninstalling it and reinstalling to just to check and see if there are any corrupted files on your current download. Also go ahead and check to make sure that you have V-Sync turned off and also that your settings in Nvidia Control Panel match your monitors refresh rate and if you have G-Sync enabled go ahead and disable it. Rocket League gives me plenty of issues like this for absolutely no reason so checking some of these things have typically worked. Check and make sure you are running the game in full screen as well since the game is known to run incredibly bad in windowed mode.

SPEC LIST:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600x w/ AMD Wraith Stock Cooler

MOTHERBOARD: Asus ROG Strix B-450F

RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 32gb 3200mhz (2x16gb)

GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080 Super FE

PSU: Corsair 750x 80plus Gold 

FANS: Dual Corsair LL Series LL140mm Dual Light Loop RGB

MONITORS: BenQ ZOWIE XL2411P 24 Inch FHD LED 144Hz (DP)
Lenovo - G25-10 24.5" LED FHD 144HZ Monitor (HDMI)

PATIENCE: NOT CURRENTLY INSTALLED

P.S: STILL REALLY WANTING TO FIND SOMEONE WHO CAN CARRY ME TO GRAND CHAMPION IN ROCKET LEAGUE :)

P.P.S: I NO LONGER NEED TO BE CARRIED TO GRAND CHAMPION AS I HAVE MADE IT ON MY OWN 😁

6 hours ago, Minicoop said:

Go ahead and try uninstalling it and reinstalling to just to check and see if there are any corrupted files on your current download. Also go ahead and check to make sure that you have V-Sync turned off and also that your settings in Nvidia Control Panel match your monitors refresh rate and if you have G-Sync enabled go ahead and disable it. Rocket League gives me plenty of issues like this for absolutely no reason so checking some of these things have typically worked. Check and make sure you are running the game in full screen as well since the game is known to run incredibly bad in windowed mode.

I uninstalled and it didn't fix it sadly. Nothing is out of place in Nvidia settings. I'm gonna try clearing the game's cache because I don't know what else to do