5700xt troubles...

Terabon

Hey guys, I've been having issues with my 5700xt ever since ive gotten this gpu. 

Everytime i launch a game such as League of legends, i would usually 3 different issues. 1. Random screen hangs for a split second, full on black screen which automatically recovers with league of legends minimized(sometimes causing a bugsplat without actually causing the game to crash). 3. Blackscreens followed up by a system restart.

Other games, especially games running Unreal Engine (specifically Remnant, From the Ashes) crashes constantly at random times with the error (unreal engine is exiting due to d3d device being lost).

Another game im having issues with is Valorant where i can't get past the tutorial of the game as the moment i fire the gun during the tutorial, the entire game would proceed to crash (couldn't tell if anything else would cause me to crash in game as i have never been able to get past that stage)

Running stress test such as Haven,  furmark and realbench doesnt seem to reproduce the same crashes im experiencing while running them, usually running the tests anywhere from 30 mins to 2 hours at a time

Temps are fine usually running at around 78-82 degrees under full load

Things i have tried to remedy the issue

• changing psu
  • switching from a single psu cable to 2 split psu cables for my gpu
  • underclocking my gpu
  • running entire system at base clock with pbo disabled
  • reinstalling drivers for my gpu
  • changing gpu driver versions
  • sending my gpu back for RMA(which they apparently didnt do anything to fix the gpu)
  • reinstalling windows
  • reinstalling applications
  • changing monitors
  • changing display port cables
  • running ram with XMP disabled

I have yet to be able to get the crash on camera as it happens randomly and i dont usually have a camera rolling as the crash/ black screens happen. I'm quite certain that the problem is due to the gpu as i have tried swapping the same gpu with my friend( 5700xt red dragon to a 5700xt red devil) and the problem seems to go away. Would appreciate it if anyone has other ideas on what might be going on and what ways i could remedy the issue.

Thanks!

PC specs

Ryzen 7 3700x

Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite

4x 8gb Gskill trident z neo

Powercolor 5700xt red dragon

superflower Leadex III 650w

Enermax Liqfusion 240 AIO

Transcend SSD230S 256GB
Transcend PCIe SSD 220S 256GB
Seagate Barracuda 3TB

Prism+ x340 (monitor)

Fractal Design Meshify C

The Potato

?Gigabyte x570 Aorus Elite
?AMD Ryzen 7 3700x
?PowerColor 5700xt Red Dragon
?Gskill Trident Z Neo 3600mhz
?Enermax LiqFusion 240
?SuperFlower Leadex III 650w
?Fractal Design Prisma AL-12(x1), AL-14(x2)
?Tecware Phantom Elite (Gateron Browns)

?Razer Deathadder Elite
?Kumitate Labs Trio/ Moondrop Blessing 2/ iFi ZenDac
?Fractal Design Meshify C

Storage
?Seagate Baraccuda 4TB
?1x Trancend MTE220S 512GB NVME m.2