Budget PC build

Budget (including currency): ₹55000(INR)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: VALORANT, GTA V, ASSASSIN'S CREED VALHALLA, CYBERPUNK 2077 

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc):Ryzen 3 3100, RTX 2060, 8GB×2 3200Mhz Ram, 500GB SSD, 550W BRONZE PSU, B450 MOTHERBOARD and a cabinet. I'm trying to play these games at 1080p resolution at medium or high settings and trying to achieve 130fps for eSports titles and around 60-90fps for other modern AAA titles. Please recommend me changes or suggestions that I could apply to improve the build.

I would try to get the 3300x if possible, better for gaming but not much more expensive.

CPU: Intel core i7-8086K Case: CORSAIR Crystal 570X RGB CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H150i PRO RGB Storage: Samsung 980 Pro - 2TB NVMe SSD PSU: EVGA 1000 GQ, 80+ GOLD 1000W, Semi Modular GPU: MSI Radeon RX 580 GAMING X 8G RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (4 x 16GB) DDR4 3200mhz Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E Gaming

I would upgrade your CPU. The 3000 series are getting cheaper and it's really worth it, for example the 3300x its a good option.

Riot NoHigh5/jcarlos314

PSU model? Does your motherboard have the latest BIOS or is said to be Ryzen 3000 series ready? RAM model and CL timings?