Earplugs

Demonhax

Hello.

I'm looking for some new earplugs i can buy. not someone that cost 300-400$. 

I've recently used the stock ones i get with the HTC One. I really liked them.

post-33571-0-82543900-1394841133.jpg

ear plugs I find are to personal preference.  I have shure se425's and there's a big complaint about lack of bass, yet I find them to be a great mix of sounds.  For around 100 you can get quite a lot of things.  I mean, if you can try them out then that would be best.  It all depends on the sound you want.

I think you can get some shure 125 (i think thats what they are called) for about 150, and they have pretty nice mix of bass mids and highs for jazz, metal, funk and punk (and most of there sup genres) imo.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

ear plugs I find are to personal preference.  I have shure se425's and there's a big complaint about lack of bass, yet I find them to be a great mix of sounds.  For around 100 you can get quite a lot of things.  I mean, if you can try them out then that would be best.  It all depends on the sound you want.

I think you can get some shure 125 (i think thats what they are called) for about 150, and they have pretty nice mix of bass mids and highs for jazz, metal, funk and punk (and most of there sup genres) imo.

Well, I can't find them in any store in my country. But do u know if razer's hammerheads are any good?

Well, I can't find them in any store in my country. But do u know if razer's hammerheads are any good?

if you like green, yes. They are pretty bass heavy.  I heard also the apple earbuds are ok, there only $35 i think in australia, but I have never used them.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

They're extremely bass heavy, and not exactly my type of listening experience. But if you like that, then go for it! You do you and I'll do me  :P

I like the ones that i have, pretty good bass and very cheap:

http://store.sony.com/ex-earbuds-zid27-MDREX37B//cat-27-catid-All-Earbuds?vva_ColorCode=000000

Main PC:

ASUS F1A55-M LX, AMD A6-3500, (2x2)gb Kingston HyperX Blu DDR3 1600mhz, Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200rpm, 
 Corsair CX430M, Cooler Master Elite 343, Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit

Netbook:

Lenovo Ideapad S10-2, Intel Atom N280, (1x1)gb DDR2 667mhz, WD Scorpio Blue 250gb 5400rpm, Zorin OS 9 Lite

But whats the differens on the Hammerhead pro and Hammerhead? 

My sony inear headphones are dying and i was looking for something like this:

totally noise cancellation

heavy bass

inear

I'll use for running and cardio routine

Like some of you said, razer Hammerhead are nice but i'm afraid they are too big.

My sony inear headphones are dying and i was looking for something like this:

totally noise cancellation

heavy bass

inear

I'll use for running and cardio routine

Like some of you said, razer Hammerhead are nice but i'm afraid they are too big.

Sennheiser CX300 II 

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

Sennheiser CX300 II

Yes, cx300 are great but i'm not sure they fit shape..i aways use inear "not linear" like this

http://www.eardio.com/images/ie/MDR-EX85LP.jpg

http://asset3.cbsistatic.com/cnwk.1d/i/tim/2012/08/23/Klipsch_Image_S4i_Rugged_blue_35370345_02_610x436.jpg

Easy to insert inside and (i think) with more isolation result

Almercenary, on 15 Mar 2014 - 07:58 AM, said:

It's SE215. I have the LTD version. That one does have bass in it,much more than the normal version. Not the clearest at the top end but I do prefer its bass when listening to rock music.